The Training Officer key member of our dedicated Training Academy team, working in our brand-new Training laboratories, and will be responsible for designing and providing relevant and timely training to new and existing staff on ATMP Manufacture. Training types include initial/induction training, formal aseptic qualification training, ongoing staff development training and external Training Academy courses.
Training Officer – Main Responsibilities
- Assisting in the design, scheduling, and recording of the formal aseptic qualifications for relevant Manufacturing staff.
- Keeping up to date with innovations within Manufacturing processes and the ATMP sector to ensure training provisions are pertinent and current.
- Supervising trainee Manufacturing staff within the cleanroom during aseptic qualification procedures.
- Maintenance and housekeeping of all Training Academy facilities and assets.
- Contributing to the provision of the Training Academy external training courses.
- Demonstration of excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers.
- You will hold a Life Sciences Degree, or a related subject, or equivalent training and experience.
- Experience of working within a GMP cleanroom Manufacturing environment
- A background in ATMPs, stem cells, cellular therapies, cell banking or biologics
Training Officer Benefits
- 31 days of annual leave, plus 4 public holidays
- Competitive company pension scheme
- Access to our Cycle2Work Scheme
- Career Progression & Training Opportunities