The Operations Manager role represents a truly challenging opportunity, working to create a new early-phase clinical manufacturing facility to support the company’s growth. This GMP focused role is accountable for setting up the facility, integrating into the existing site operations and to maintain the manufacturing license.
The key responsibilities include:
- Plan, execute and oversee the full integration into the existing manufacturing sites
- Liaise with centre heads to align plan with company structure
- Work on continuous improvement, collaborating with other key functions including working closely with the Quality function
- Be the H&S lead for the facility
The ideal candidate will have the following previous experience:
- Setting up GMP manufacturing site
- Detailed project management experience
- Leadership experience
- Solid understanding of clinical manufacturing
- Work on managing various stakeholders and setting project timeframes
- Ideally previous experience in manufacturing cell and/or gene therapies
- Degree, MSc or PhD in Life Science or related field
This is a great opportunity to join a superstar company at a critical time, don’t delay and apply for this position today!