Trailblazers in the field of immunology, this client is dedicated to crafting specialised treatments that will transform the daily lives of patients. A permanent role has arisen for several Production Technicians to join their team in West Sussex. If you have high attention to detail, concentration and happy to work in a regulated production environment, this could be an excellent opportunity for you. You will be working in a friendly, welcoming team of people that forms part of the Primary Production department, preparing substances that will be used in the development and manufacturing of vaccines for patients across several countries and who are genuinely passionate about what the company is doing.
Candidates will be considered from industries such as Food, Medical Devices, Precision Engineering, Lab Testing (including microbiology testing), Diagnostics etc. If you have worked in a GMP clean room environment, or a sterile area, it would be a very strong advantage, but this is not essential. Above all else, we want someone with excellent communication skills, good numeracy skills, an honest and likeable manner, and the ability to work in a role that requires constant attention to detail.
What you'll be doing
- Perform filtration, modfication, precipitation, dilution and sterile filtrations
- Deliver batches in line with daily production schedule
- Carry out all activities following MBR's and SOPs
- Complete all neccesary documentation to GMP standards; batch records, log books
- Keep working areas clean and tidy at all times in line with GMP
- Deliver samples to QC
- Wear appropriate clothing in unclassified, Grade C and Grade A/B areas
- Undergo enviornmental monitoring and gowning assessment
- Working hours between 7am-3pm, flexibility in busy periods
- Good written standard of Enlgish and Maths
- Computer literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to consistantly meet targets and deadlines
- Work neatly and methodically
- Scientific knowledge
- Preferrably previous experience in a production enviornment and GMP
- Show initiative and self-motivation
- You will become an integral part of an exceptional team dedicated to enhancing patients lives
- Unlock opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career
- A comprehensive benefits package including private healthcare, life insurance and annual bonuses.
Please contact Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.