This is a newly created role for a Quality Control Associate to join the QC team and help build up the company’s growing analytical testing capability. This is part of the company’s exciting expansion in 2021 and will be followed by additional hiring and more opportunities presenting themselves. We are looking for an adaptable, energetic, collaborative, honest and versatile person to join this pioneering company who are at the forefront of T-cell therapy.
This is a permanent position, paying a very generous salary, annual bonus and healthcare, to discuss on application. You will be based on site in modern premises in Stevenage.
Your role will include:
- Execute QC release assays for flow cytometry and qPCR as well as sterility
- Design and implement assay qualification protocols for final product and in process testing
- Implement and maintain GMP standards at all times
- Prepare and review SOP’s
- Support the QC team in the QC laboratory development and in qualification and maintenance of equipment and assays
- Involved in drafting and leading Out of Specification and Laboratory Investigations
- Troubleshooting technical and quality issues
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of establishment, qualification and validation of assays related to cell therapy product such as Flow Cytometry and qPCR gained within ideally in a Biologics, Cell Therapy / ATMP, sterile manufacturing or Biopharmaceutical organisation, regulated to GMP standards
- Life science qualification – ideally a degree minimum in a biological discipline
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with people at all levels
- Proactive, driven, pragmatic, open-minded, emotionally intelligent, positive and respectful approach to your work
Full details will be provided on application. This is a permanent role in Stevenage, Hertfordshire