They are seeking an experienced Scientist to join their team focusing on the exploration of T Reg cells to develop the next generation of therapies. Reporting directly to the Associate Director of Product Development and working in collaboration with the wider R&D Group. As a more experienced Scientist you will be working in collaboration with other teams in R&D and CMC to better understand their products. These duties are alongside the core focus of designing & executing experiments, analysing data and presenting findings.
The core responsibilities are:
- Design, develop and execute experimental programmes
- Active involvement in cross departmental work and multiple projects.
- Provide technical expertise for assay set up, optimisation and trouble shooting.
- Analyse data to be presented to colleagues in team & departmental meetings.
- Keep pace with latest development in the cell therapy field.
- Mentor, guide and train junior members of staff.
- Understanding of Treg Biology
- Understanding of Immunology and immunotherapy
- Experience of Immunological assays
- Experience of working with multi parameter flow cytometry.
- PhD in Immunology or related field with experience of working in academia or industry.
The company have developed unique T – Cell technologies that are innovative and life changing for patients that suffer from autoimmune and inflammatory diseases. As well as having the potential to prevent the rejection of new organs following transplant. This technology is based on modular, engineered Tregs.
They are engineering T – Cells ex vivo that suppress the immune system and have the ability to direct the cells to the right area of the body. They are now expanding their operations as their cell therapies progress to clinical trials, develop their pipeline further and develop manufacturing operations for Phase I trials.
As a company they are led by some of the leading minds in their field are driven and committed to the development of therapies that are life changing to patients. With the vision to develop a global biopharmaceutical company that is bringing cell therapies for a range of diseases beyond their current pipeline.