A Senior HTA is required to join one of the UK’s top Pharmaceutical companies. You will play a leading role in developing the HTA team, in signing off HTA submissions and acting as a thought leader.
This role is a 6 month contract position with a hybrid working pattern, their office being based in Surrey. For a highly experienced Senior HTA who can fulfil all the essential criteria, there is a competitive hourly rate ranging up to £80.66 per hour depending on experience, which equivalents to £120,000
- Support the HTA team leader with respect to recruitment, coaching/mentoring, and training of the HTA team and be an empathetic leader for the HTA analysts and associate managers
- Implement efficient processes for HE modelling and related skills, standards, techniques and tools required for optimal HTA strategy and submission
- Collaborations with key external experts that help shape the HTA environment we operate in
- Conduct regular reviews during, and after, HTA submissions to ensure learnings are embedded within the HTA team
- Support the HTA team to identify and share cross-functionally the areas of biggest uncertainty needing resolution for reimbursement as well as find creative solutions to address uncertainty
- Experience in all aspects of HTA submissions to NICE, SMC & AWMSG
- Experience of designing, building and adapting health economics models
- Experience of programming and software such as VBA, SAS, R
- Previous management skills
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01403 216216 where I would be happy to tell you more about this exciting opportunity.