You will be responsible for the logistics of patient material in the UK, manage Third Party Logistics organisations as well as planning, purchasing, storage and movement of materials for clinical GMP manufacturing. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join the Stevenage team at an early stage, to deliver lifesaving therapies to cancer patients across a broad class of indications.
- Lead the Supply Chain team and manage the supply chain requirements for manufacturing to meet clinical schedules.
- Support the scheduling of clinical batches from and back to US clinical centres
- Manage UK logistics for clinical material and finished products with approved shipping providers.
- Coordinate with the manufacturing team and partner warehouse to schedule picking of inventory for manufacturing.
- Manage local KanBan systems for the manufacturing module.
- Provide a centralized purchasing function.
- Manage 3PL relationships and provide oversight.
- Manage supplier relationships to provide high levels of supply excellence.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field, or a CIPS or CILT accreditation
- Significant experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, or biologics supply chain and logistics, with cold chain experience
- Working knowledge and ability to apply GMPs in conformance with FDA, MHRA, EU and ICH standards for supply chain and logistics operations.
- Experience and involvement in external regulatory inspections an advantage
- Ability to effectively negotiate and build collaboration with 3PLs, service providers and suppliers.
The company offers a wide range of benefits including remote working and bonus.