You will join an exciting and innovative business who provide services across the drug development lifecycle to the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors. The Loughborough site is a contract development and manufacturing facility, producing new Pharmaceutical products for early phase clinical projects. They work to strict GMP guidelines and have a start-of-the-art facility, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
You will provide technical leadership and coaching for senior analysts, analysts, and technicians to enable the delivery of projects. Using your project management skills and your chemistry knowledge (especially HPLC and Dissolutions), you will develop solutions to technical problems, defining analytical strategies for new and ongoing projects. Your duties will include verifying, validating and transferring analytical methods, as well as designing stability studies. Using your client-focused experience, you will create technical assessments for quotations, supporting Business Development activities. Full details will be provided on application.
Skills and Experience Required
- BSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry, or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry component
- Experience of client interaction (internal & external) preferably in a contract manufacturing organisation
- Analytical method development and validation of HPLC methods
- Strong knowledge of Dissolutions and other techniques used in the analysis of solid oral dosage forms i.e. KF, Disintegration
- Supervising GMP laboratory activities and staff
- Strong empathic communication skills
- Experience of scheduling and planning workloads, resources and equipment.