We are looking for bright, positive, professional and tech-savvy individuals to be part of our recruitment training programme. It is important that you can demonstrate confident sales skills, perhaps backed with some experience in a client-facing or project management role.
The many reasons to join Next Phase include:
- Highly experienced and successful leadership team
- Well defined career paths for fast progression
- Warm client relationships with innovative life science organisations across the UK, Europe and US
- Very strong financial backing, allowing us to make new investment in all areas
- Long-term flexible working
- Full tech suite, using market-leading tools to help you be highly successful
- Laptop and 2nd screen for successful working both in the office and at home
- Strong basic salaries and industry-leading commission scheme: up to 50%
- Vitality healthcare scheme and other excellent benefits
- Medium-term international office opportunities
- Free parking close to office
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will learn about the whole spectrum of recruitment, getting to know people in different roles with life sciences, across various geographical locations (inside and outside the UK). You will start to have a range of responsibilities including:
- Searching for candidates with specific skills and experiences
- Conducting interviews and expanding your industry knowledge through fascinating conversations
- Building your network of contacts across the industry
- Creating attractive adverts
- Writing and sharing engaging content about scientific innovations
- Assisting in the coaching and support of individuals going through interview and offer processes
This will be a busy, challenging role which requires dedication and positive energy. In turn, the rewards will be enormous as you begin to progress on your chosen career path.
We work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in our modern, welcoming office in the centre of Horsham, and Mondays and Fridays from home.
Next Phase is a leading specialist life science recruitment agency, based in the centre of Horsham, West Sussex. Over the last 15 years, we have worked in partnership with some of the most innovative businesses in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Cell & Gene Therapy, Rare Disease and Medical Device industries, across the UK, Europe and US. We are extremely busy, both with our existing long-term clients and new business, and will be expanding across 2021 and beyond as we continue to become a market leader in what we do.
Next Phase is founded on excellence of service and we have put in a great deal of work into optimising our systems and technology, flexible working setup and internal training. We want to identify and invest in individuals who have the work ethic, intellect, curiosity, people skills and general creativity to be highly successful.
We are looking for someone with a good educational background, some experience gained in a customer-facing role, a willingness to learn and a positive, upbeat manner. Experience in sales, estate agency, project management or client services will all be useful. You will ideally live within 30 minutes of Horsham for office-based days.
We will provide full details on request.