Sophie joined Next Phase in September 2021 as a Data Technician, to help develop our range of data reporting and analytics. Sophie is a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual who is going to be undertaking an apprenticeship as part of her role, encompassing all aspects of data analysis to help influence new data-led strategies and improve our internal processes.
Sophie's role is based around supporting our team of consultants, analysing data, generating reports and establishing areas of improvements, providing reports and looking at key performance areas. This is hugely valuable for us as data-led recruiters who want to ensure that we are offering the best possible service to our clients and candidates. Alongside her apprenticeship, Sophie is focusing on the following:
• Providing daily new, jobs and CVs for recruiters
• Working alongside the team to improve company processes
• Learning about the life science industry, including cell & gene therapy, pharmaceuticals, medtech and rare disease
• Learning to analyse reports and produce reports on many areas of performance
• Establishing a continuous developing process to provide constant improvement for herself and the company
To speak with Sophie about innovations in recruitment technology, or to speak more generally about opportunities in the recruitment sector, please call us on 01403 216216.