The Account Director will lead, develop and help win healthcare-related accounts. This position provides senior level strategic direction, influence and manage key healthcare accounts leveraging and securing high value, multi-faceted business opportunities and then direct their effective delivery.
- Produce and maintain key client portfolio and business plan for core client group.
- Development and delivery of client campaigns and projects
- Bring fresh insight to clients business that will help them deliver competitive advantage, and grow IGNIFI business too.
- Communicate strategy and direction effectively across the team, both in own and clients organisation.
- Participate in securing new business opportunities
- Lead pitch activity for account development opportunities within existing business
- Make recommendations to Board of business performance / service improvement / new initiative opportunities.
- Management of healthcare account team
- University degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years in the communications profession Minimum of five years experience in a healthcare or medcomms for primary/secondary care
- Exceptional direction and management skills.
- Confident and effective communication and presentation skills
- Computer literate with main MS Office software. articulate, accurate, numerate, organised.
- Flexibility (in hours and attitude) and ability to multi-task, often under time pressure.
Account Director, programme director, senior account manager, durham, nothumberlannd, MedComms, Medical communications, Healthcare Communications, PhD, BSc, Healthcare advertising, Medical Information, healthcare marketing, Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Ethical Healthcare, RX, MedComms Agency, MedComs Agency, BSc, Science.
This is a permanent role