Seasoned medical education Account Director with a passion for digital required by newly established and growing Kent based agency to complement the team of highly motivated healthcare communication specialists.
You will help drive the development of the business by leading the delivery of an efficient, innovative, effective, and profitable service on client accounts and projects.
- Account Director at this level for at least a year
- Strong potential for swift progression
- Medical Education - Meetings and digital focus
- Based in Kent
- Very Competitive Salary
It is my clients mission to combine scientific insights, strategic thinking and innovative technologies for better healthcare outcomes. They believe health communications should be creative and engaging, robust and compliant. Along side digital, they understand how to influence behavior change and the regulatory shere in which they operate – combining all to deliver solutions that really solve.
The current medcomms workflows are digital content generation, medical writing and event planning & execution including symposia and advisory boards.
Skills and knowledge required
- Degree level or higher in a biomedical science
- Thorough understanding of the commercial drivers of the business and strategic approach to managing client’s business.
- Tried and tested approach to organic growth
- A good understanding of the RFI/RFP processes to new business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a medical education agency.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Account direction and team leadership
- Drive development of strategic programmes, and finalise programme activity and budget with client (driving development of the strategic and creative direction of accounts). Ensure that business expands year on year.
- Keep abreast of external issues/events and changes in the external environment, and regularly review their impact upon programmes and client objectives. Provide proactive strategic insight to client.
- Financial management
- Business development
- Prepare pitches and proposals for additional business opportunities with existing clients.
- Line management of roles up to and including Senior Account Manager
Interested? For more information about the company and this excellent opportunity please get in touch.
Tunbridge Wells, Kent, MedComms, medical communications, medical education, MedEd Agency, Healthcare Communications, symposia and advisory boards slide kits, digital, meetings, KOL, scientific, PhD, MSc, BSc, Medical Information, Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Healthcare Marketing, Ethical Healthcare, MedComms Agency, MedComs Agency, Medical Education Agency, Science, account director, program director, client services