Our client partner has developed an Enterprise-class cloud solution for modern global R&D organizations that enables modernization of R&D workflows, greater data visualization tools, and adds predictive capabilities for end-users due to their patented machine learning algorithms. With offices in the US and Germany, they are now looking to expand their Account team in New York.
This role is open to those who have a strong ability to develop and maintain complex relationships with large organizations, and a proven track record of successful customer engagements.
- To manage all post-sales activities for customers through strong relationship building, and product knowledge leading to renewals and expansion.
- Develop strong customer engagement.
- To be a trusted partner and advocate of our customers by demonstrating ROI and customer success.
- To work closely with sales, customer success, implementation & product teams to create plans for customer success and expansion, and to identify product improvement and customer interactions.
- Several years’ experience in software customer success, account management, sales, or management consulting.
- Passion for science, chemistry, scientific SaaS, or AI
- Strong customer facing and communication skills.
- Ability to travel 20-30% of the time
This is a hybrid-based opportunity.