The successful account manager will provide expert day-to-day client support for healthcare/pharmaceuticals marketing communications clients operating in human and animal health.
- Project and client management of the creative, digital and marketing-related services they provide to healthcare sectors (pharmaceuticals, med devices, OTC).
- Planning and development of client campaigns and projects, providing optimum levels of client support.
- Budget setting and management.
- Effective liaison with clients, external partners and their creative, digital and account management teams to ensure effective delivery of client projects on time, to budget and to margin expectations.
- Manage and develop proactive client relationships.
- Maximise client satisfaction and manage expectations.
- Take responsibility for and ‘own’ projects, being proactive whenever possible.
- Seek continuous improvement in personal performance and industry knowledge.
- Overall, to deliver creative and marketing materials which enhance client’s business and creative reputation and profitability within the Health sector.
- Educated to graduate/degree standard.
- Likely minimum of two years’ experience in a healthcare or medcomms agency or related marketing or life sciences discipline.
- Computer literate with main MS Office software. Articulate, accurate, numerate, organised – to manage organisational and administrative systems.
- High standard of oral and written English.
- Attention to detail for proofing, deadlines and estimation.
- Flexibility (in hours and attitude) and ability to multi-task, often under time pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Client side (healthcare) marketing experience.
- Life sciences background.
- Graduate or post-grad marketing qualifications.
- Experience in material development, writing and referencing a distinct advantage.
- Creative and Design appreciation.
- ABPI trained.
Account manager, senior account executive, programme manager, senior account manager, durham, sunderland, Newcastle, northumberland, MedComms, Medical communications, Healthcare Communications, PhD, BSc, Healthcare advertising, Medical Information, healthcare marketing, Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Ethical Healthcare, RX, MedComms Agency, MedComs Agency, BSc, Science.
This is a permanent role