- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Ideal for someone who has at least 2 years experience in a Commercial Business capacity working on the Sales Ledger
- Location: Hayes
Alex Dobson is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that is ideal for an Accounts professional who is looking to grow their career within the pharmaceutical logistics sector or someone looking to step into this industry. Your main job focus will include printing bank statements, inputting all receipts and direct debits on to the correct accounts.
The company are a dedicated medical supply company that source and distribute pharmaceutical, consumable supplies and medical equipment to healthcare professionals around the world. They have become leading players within this sector and are able to tender to each client’s supply needs whether that is a local project, right up to national scale tenders. The company’s main divisions incorporate International Sales, Clinical Trials Supplies, Unlicensed Medicines, Managed Access Programmes and the distribution of medical products. They have recently moved into a new warehouse space which is over 30,000 sq foot and situated very close to Heathrow Airport. This allows them to store goods in ‘Warm Rooms’, ‘Ambient Rooms’ and ‘Cold Chain Rooms’.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in a Commercial Business working on the Sales Ledger
- Very important that they understand Debits and Credits
- Need to be fast and accurate at Inputting / allocating and reconciling bank statements
- Exceptional attention to detail and have good time management skills
- Excellent Communication / Organisation / PC skills including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Print bank statements, input all receipts and direct debits on to the correct accounts
- Resolve multi-currency bank statements with our computer cash books
- Releasing Sales Orders according to our terms and credit limits.
- Processing credit card payments.
- Code remittance advices according to the correct invoice numbers
- Setting up new customers.
- Mailing of customer statements.
- Chase outstanding debts and update excel spreadsheets
- Assist in resolving customer queries by email and phone
- Maintenance of the Sales Ledger.
- Submit EC Sales and declare to the HMRC monthly
This is a permanent position