I am currently working with a brilliant CDMO who are one of the biggest global pharma companies in Portugal reaching just under 2,000 team members across Europe, Asia and North America. I am headhunting for their growing analytical team for their site in Portugal with their main focus being their manufacturing and R&D portfolio.
The successful candidate will be an analytical chemist expert and be the interface between the analytical team and clients. I am seeking an experienced and highly qualified analytical chemist who has experience working in a client facing role within a GMP pharmaceutical environment. It’s important to have good competences focused on client management and understand what the scientist are doing with the ability make decision and work autonomy.
My client can offer a competitive package for the area which comes with a broad range of benefits and hybrid working options (I am happy to disclose this details further with you if you're interested in the role).
Key Responsibilities for the Analytical scientist role:
- Be the interface between external partners and the analytical team to deliver client projects
- Ensure timelines are met and project deliverables are efficient, reliable and cost effective
- Discuss, anlyse and review data reports
- Participate in investigations and propose the correct and preventative actions (CAPA’S)
- Propose process improvements
- Execute activities such as for batch release, method development and method validation in compliance with GMP and health and safety guidelines
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or biochemistry
- Industry experience is essential
- Experience in a client facing role within a GMP environment
- Good communications skills, autonomy and ability to make decision with stakeholders
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01403 216216 where we/ I would be happy to tell you more about this exciting opportunity.