This is a unique opportunity to work for an established contract development and manufacturing organisation that covers the full pharmaceutical life cycle, producing new pharmaceutical products for early phase clinical projects. To date, they have supported over 2 million patients and conducted trials in over 85 countries. They work to strict GMP guidelines and offer excellent career progression.
The Analytical Services Manager will be responsible for the leadership and management of the Analytical department on the site to ensure that analytical operations are carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures, to effectively meet the needs of the business and to ensure compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that adequate resources are employed to meet project timelines and be responsible for forecasting and addressing potential resource constraint issues.
- Monitor the progress of analytical work to ensure the efficient use of resources and compliance to project timelines.
- Act as a point of escalation for technical and non-technical issues arising within the Analytical department.
- Provide regular updates to Quality and Technical Operations senior management on current technical issues, resource capacities, human resource challenges, personnel performance, and delivery of departmental goals.
- Leading analytical activities within CDMO environment
- B.Sc. (or equivalent) in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry component.
- Significant management experience working in the pharmaceutical industry managing a large laboratory operation of multiple teams.
- Significant experience of analytical method development, validation, stability study design and execution
- Experience of managing large numbers of staff and knowledge of EMA and FDA
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or phone 0044 1403 216216 where we would be happy to tell you more about this exciting opportunity.