This will suit a keen medical communications or medical publications professional who thrives on leading a successful team and working at pace whilst managing different priorities. Can you demonstrate excellent judgement, have precise attention to detail and display confidence at all levels. Not one to shy away from a challenge and always looking for solutions?
They are on the hunt for brilliant individuals who demonstrate outstanding publication and project management skills, a passion for communications and the ability to communicate a compelling scientific message, coupled with the personality to build close relationships. If you excel in these areas my client will want to meet you.
Their vision – to make a sustainable and beneficial change for patients, health services and clients – this guides everything they do. Offering their people a variety of projects and the opportunity to be innovative and creative with the support of a great team. Working on a large range of publication and medical affairs projects from abstracts, posters and primary manuscripts, to market research and investigator publications, satellite symposia to advisory board meetings, consensus programmes to digital solutions.
In return for your passion and commitment you will be provided with mentoring, personalised training and support to enable you to achieve your career goals.
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working
- Healthy amounts of good times with a great team
- To lead medical publication projects/accounts
- To deliver on client expectations
- To lead and provide guidance to the associated publication/account teams
- To achieve successful, ongoing and profitable relationships with clients by producing projects which are high quality, within budget and meet deadlines
- To seek out and capitalise on business growth opportunities within your account
- To work with senior members of the team to support on new business opportunities
A variety of opportunities working on some really exciting accounts, including:
- Developing and managing publications for EU and global accounts (including Asia), across multiple therapy areas
- Co-ordinating a team of researchers to map organisational stakeholders across Europe
- Delivering a consensus programme and associated publications across Europe
- Working with our market research agency to manage and develop publications based on market research
- Developing your own research initiatives on publication ethics or hot topics
Senior account director, account director, programme director, Publications, publication planning, MedComms, Medical communications, medical education, MedEd Agency,Healthcare Communications, account manager, senior account manager, account director, programme director, programme manager, investigator publications, medical affairs, PhD, BSc, Healthcare Communications, Pharmaceutical, Ethical Healthcare, Hampshire, surrey, farnham, Guildford,
This is a permanent role