- Fantastic reputation and supportive team culture
- Based near Waterloo, London
- Competitive Salary and benefits package
- Busy Oncology & Diabetes accounts
With a great reputation within the industry this specialist healthcare consulting firm are dedicated to helping their clients develop, launch and maximise the potential of their products. Offering clients integrated communications advice and solutions that includes both science focused medical communications and dynamic public relations.
The Public Relations team require a seasoned healthcare public relations professional to step into the new associate director / director role to complement the division.
- University degree or equivalent
- 10 years in the communications profession in a senior business position, or in a medical communications consulting position
- Track record in client]service excellence and relationship building and/or deep sectoral knowledge and specialised expertise
- Widely respected by peers in the industry
Main Responsibilities Include
- Demonstrate a strong grasp of current events and the healthcare landscape and an understanding of how they provide context for clients’ and our own business
- Identify and manage issues and develop solutions to complex problems
- Establish and maintain relationship of trust with clients
- Deliver astute counsel in a firm and confident manner
- Assume ultimate responsibility for quality control on all mandates
- Conduct post]mandate reviews with a partner and the team to assess the client relationship management/development
- Ensure appropriate level of partner participation in client relationships
- Optimise resources by leveraging skill sets and expertise from across the AXON/NATIONAL network
- Lead the team in the management and growth of client business
- Play an active role in coaching, training and facilitating professional development of staff
- Exemplify and actively foster an environment of teamwork and co]operation
- Drive new business strategy and plan for business group and ensure targets are met
- Identify, respond to and lead new business pitches/opportunities
- Maintain significant, ongoing year]to]year client base
- Maintain an active presence in the communications and/or business community through networking, professional associations, committee work, speaking platforms, placed articles and media exposure
- Maintain and grow accounts by recognising and capitalising on emerging opportunities
Initiate, develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the industry
Is this for you? For a full job brief and information about the company ,please get in touch.
Associate Director, director, senior account director, London, MedComms, Medical communications, Public relations, Healthcare Communications, PhD, BSc, Healthcare PR, Medical Information, Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Pharmaceutical PR, Ethical Healthcare, RX, MedComms Agency, MedComs Agency, PR Agency, BSc, Science, press release, publishing, publication plan.
This is a permanent role