A Business Analytics & Insight Manager is required to join a brilliant client who has been at the forefront of providing process technology, analytical methodology and support for the development and manufacture of medicines at all phases of clinical development. Being one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world, my client is known for discovering and developing over 150 + medicines and they are currently working on 27 clinical trials across 71 UK sites.
You will will partner with the UK commercial teams to ensure the delivery of high quality strategic business decisions. The person in this role will assist to shape, investigate and answer key business questions and deliver the analytics and insights to support the adaptation of global strategies and tactics for the local market. This will include performance measurement, analytics, strategies and market research. This role is fast paced and highly collaborative and commercial driven.
The role is a 12 month contract with strong potential to go full time / permanent towards the end of the contract. My client is based in Surrey and this individual would need to be based on site to ensure the successful collaboration with colleagues. On offer is an hourly rate of up to £37 per hour which equivalents to £55,000 depending on experience.
- Adapt Global strategies to the local markets
- You will turn data into meaningful insights that will have a direct impact on patient’s lives and the future of a data driven organization
- You will collaborate with Commercial, Finance, Digital, Chief Business Officer and Analytics team
- Define and implement business analytics plans that generate insights and influence business priorities and objectives
- Support customer/ omni channel analysis to proactively provide deep insights that drive and maximise business opportunities
- Manage budgets associated with assigned activities
- At least 3 year’s Commercial, Strategy, Market Research and Analytics experience
- Budget and resource allocation management
- Previous demonstrated experience of forecasting revenues
- Data management experience
- Expertise of customer/ omni channel analytics
- Pharmaceutical or Healthcare background is preferred
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or phone 01403 216216 where I would be happy to tell you more about this exciting opportunity.