Niche provider of travel reservation systems currently requires a Senior C#/ASP.Net Developer to join its team based in the Gatwick Area, Surrey.
Working as part of a small dynamic team my client seeks an experienced C#/ ASP.Net Developer who will be involved in maintaining and improving their web based reservation systems as well as working on other new exciting projects.
Main Job Tasks:
- Design and development of new software solutions to meet the needs of customers
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Test and review new code
- Release new software and contribute to release process improvements
- Keep issue tracking up to date with JIRA
The successful candidate must be able to hit the ground running, so demonstrable knowledge and experience in the following technologies are required:
- ASP.Net 4.5 or ASP.Net Core
- SQL Server
- Web API
- Angular JS
- Angular 2 (whilst not essential, any experience would be advantageous)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good problem analysis and solving skills
- Attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team working on exciting projects where you will work in a positive and collaborative atmosphere where your contribution will be truly recognised and rewarded.
The salary is negotiable and open to discussion
Keywords: C#/ASP.Net Developer, ASP.Net Core, SQL Server, Web API, Angular 2, Bootstrap, GIT, Gatwick Area, Surrey, Perm
This is a Permanent vacancy