This is a fantastic opportunity for a digital savvy, healthcare focused editor/writer, with knowledge of the publishing process. The role offers variety, line management, client / KOL engagement and website management along with a competitive salary.
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a life science
- Min of 8+ years’ experience in a publishing, or publishing-related environment, delivering educational outputs
- Min of 5 year+ experience of writing, editing and delivering medical education projects across media
- An understanding of digital outputs and how they relate to the medical audience
- Experience in developing projects and working with KOLs/clients
- Evidence of direct customer/client liaison
- Understanding of website management, CMS and electronic projects such as webcasts/webinars etc.
- Line management experience
- Managing your own workload, and oversee all project-based activity (Med Ed) across the brands, which include 3 publications and a number of other web and print-based outputs
- Developing the medical education portfolio through collaboration with clients, sponsors, KOLs and other clinicians. This includes helping to identify the development of new business opportunities and revenue across media
- The line management of direct reports (currently a Senior Medical Editor and Medical Editor) and to regularly update, train and support staff helping to develop their understanding of systems, the market and clinical content
London, MedComms, medical communications, medical education, MedEd Agency, Healthcare Communications, client, digital, publication, publishing, InDesign, medical journal, KOL, scientific, PhD, MSc, BSc, Medical Information, Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Healthcare Marketing, social media, woundcare, wounds, Ethical Healthcare, MedComms Agency, MedComs Agency, Medical Education Agency, Science, account director, program director, client services