Leading Highway Services business currently requires a Contract Infrastructure Engineer to join its IT team in Horsham, West Sussex, for a one month contract starting ASAP.
The Contract Infrastructure Engineer will join an ongoing Windows 10 rollout and SCCM implementation, so will be able to provide demonstrable experience in building, testing and rolling out SCCM.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Install and setup of SCCM 2016 and SQL 2016.
- Setup of WSUS services.
- Migration/Creation of Policies for SCEP and Windows Updates.
- Migration of Boundary groups.
- Migrate existing Distribution Points.
- Setup Configuration manager and deploy to PCs.
- Set-up of Reporting.
- Capture of Windows 10 image.
- Creation of Task Sequence (Including Injecting Drivers and Apps)
- Setup and use of App-V
- Testing to include
- Rollout of Windows 10 image to 10 machines using SCCM
- Rollout of 1 application to 10 machines using SCCM
- Creation of the following documents;
- Low level document detailing install procedure and SCCM environment; including capture of as built information and post installation configurations
- Build Creation Guide
This is for an Infrastructure Engineer available immediately. The day rate is £350 per day.
Keywords: Contract Infrastructure Engineer, System Centre Configuration Manager, SCCM, Windows 10, Horsham, West Sussex
This is a contract vacancy