The position is a 12-month contract starting ASAP (Feb/March 2022) with a competitive hourly rate being based on site in the South of Switzerland. You will need to speak German as your main language alongside English.
The company is an industry leader in specialising in the development and manufacture of small molecules and biopharmaceuticals.
- You will be the Subject Matter Expert for all HVAC & Cleanroom C&Q activities and provide leadership of the HVAC and Cleanroom technologies by supporting CQV and CQV contractor team and ensure compliance with company procedures, SOPs, and forms.
- You will maintain oversight of the development, definition and roll out of the HVAC and Cleanroom CQV documentation, verify all executed documents and support reviews and post – approval of documents, ready for closure in collaboration with QA, Operations and Engineering.
- You will be part of the investment project team during start up and qualification of HVAC & Cleanroom systems which will include the coordination of technical activities involving multiple parties, providing clear alignment to support timelines and progress in document generations involving the various project teams.
BSc or MSc degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, process, pharmaceutical, biochemical engineering or equivalent) or long time and in – depth project technical management or operational experience in international environments.
- Ideally 7- 10 years’ experience in C&Q in biochemical or pharmaceutical industries supporting systems as HVAC and Cleanrooms.
- Knowledge of current GxP and GEP regulations and industry guidelines in the field of HVAC & Cleanroom associated automation, operation, and maintenance
- Experience in managing C&Q teams in document generation and C&Q execution and international experience is strongly desired.
- You will have strong leadership skills, motivated team player who drives results and has experience in managing matrix – based cross functional teams.