About The Role
- Handle all incoming customer calls effectively each day. These calls will be of a varied nature and will include taking orders, answering questions regarding stock availability, delivery dates, pricing enquires and complaint notification.
- Process orders by direct order entry onto the company’s computer database, ensuring accuracy of order processing, including correct pricing to eliminate any invoicing queries
- Deliver excellent customer service to both internal and external customers within the boundaries of company processes and procedures.
- Record all customer complaints on the Complaint notification system in SAP
- Carry out administration tasks as required.
As an experienced Customer Service Representative your key skills and experience will include:-
- Experience of working within the construction, manufacturing or B2B industries would be highly advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident telephone manner – be confident talking to customers (both internal and external customers) and be happy working with a high volume of calls each day.
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships
- A good problem solver
- Computer literate
- Ideally previous experience of order processing
- Must be confident, positive and driven and willing to get involved in whatever is required
- Experience of working with SAP would be highly advantageous, or any CRM systems
- NVQ in Customer Services Level 2 would be of interest
About The Company
Our client is a market leader in the provision of their products have an excellent reputation within the market place and have a Global presence. They are offering an attractive salary up to £21,500 plus an annual bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, stakeholder pension plan.
THIS IS A PERMANENT ROLE