Customer Service Representative
|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Salary:||Up to £21,500 + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sue Wood|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2017 15:53|
About The Role
- Handle all incoming customer calls effectively each day. These calls will be of a varied nature and will include taking orders, answering questions regarding stock availability, delivery dates, pricing enquires and complaint notification.
- Process orders by direct order entry onto the company’s computer database, ensuring accuracy of order processing, including correct pricing to eliminate any invoicing queries
- Deliver excellent customer service to both internal and external customers within the boundaries of company processes and procedures.
- Record all customer complaints on the Complaint notification system in SAP
- Carry out administration tasks as required.
As an experienced Customer Service Representative your key skills and experience will include:-
- Experience of working within the construction, manufacturing or B2B industries would be highly advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident telephone manner – be confident talking to customers (both internal and external customers) and be happy working with a high volume of calls each day.
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships
- A good problem solver
- Computer literate
- Ideally previous experience of order processing
- Must be confident, positive and driven and willing to get involved in whatever is required
- Experience of working with SAP would be highly advantageous, or any CRM systems
- NVQ in Customer Services Level 2 would be of interest
About The Company
Our client, a market leader in the provision of their products, has an excellent reputation within the market place and has a Global presence. They are offering an attractive salary up to £21,500 plus an annual bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, stakeholder pension plan.
KEYWORDS: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISER, CUSTOMER SERVICES, SALES, ORDER PROCESSING SALES, SERVICE, ADMIN, LEIGHTON BUZZARD, FIELD SALES, ORDER PROCESSING, SAP, MANUFACTURING, B2B
THIS IS A PERM ROLE
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Validation Technician - Temperature Mapping GMP
£25k - £28k depending on experience
Validation Engineer - GMP Temperature Mapping
£28k - £35k depending on experience
Trainee Validation Technician - Pharmaceutical GMP
£20k - £24k depending on experience
Full Stack Developer
To be discussed on application
Global Clinical Supply Manager
Competitive rate. To be discussed on application.