Large manufacturing company currently seeks an experienced Customer Services Manager who ideally has worked within the construction or manufacturing industry to be based at their site near Leighton Buzzard. This opportunity is offering a competitive salary up to £30,500 plus a quarterly bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave and stakeholder pension.
About the role: You will be responsible for leading and managing a team (approx 10 staff members). Your team will be tasked with delivering excellent customer service in line with company policy and targets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of a team of 10 customer service representatives
- Carrying out induction of new recruits.
- Developing on-going training plans for all team members and review effectiveness of training.
- Set up a training matrix.
- Carry out monthly evaluations of telephone calls on all team members to ensure call standards are delivered and a high level of customer service is maintained.
- Conduct monthly reviews and annual appraisals.
- Ensure customer service key performance indicators are monitored and reviewed weekly with the support of Supply Chain and Customer Services Director.
- To use the Call evaluation recordings to help coach and develop the team.
- To produce local office statistics of Customer service and KPI’s and work productivity ie calls & orders.
- Ensure that workload volume is effectively organised to cover all staff absences due to holiday, training or sickness.
- Conduct and document back to work interview with all members of team following sickness and absenteeism
- Assist Supply Chain and Customer Services Director in controlling expenditure in all relevant areas to maintain performance within budget.
- Ensure that the Customer Service team have a monthly team brief.
- Be aware of and adhere to Company policy for commercial and personnel issues.
- Recruitment of new team members and carrying out candidate interviews with Supply Chain and Customer Services Director. Support Supply Chain and Customer Services Director to ensure running of the Customer Service Office adheres to all Company legislation in respect of Health & Safety Requirements.
- To monitor and evaluate personal performance to enhance individual / team results in line with departmental KPI’s and personal development plan, to help the Company to meet its overall turnover and profit targets.
- Continual improvement on team member performance
As an experienced Customer Services Manager/Team Leader you will ideally have the following experience:
- Worked within a Supply Chain environment
- In-depth experience of training, development and day to day management of staff
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Understanding of disciplinary procedures
- Happy working to KPI’s and targets
- Experience of the full recruitment life cycle
- Excellent communication skills
- Will have extensive Customer Service / Commercial experience
- Numerate, PC literate – Windows based to include Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- Will ideally have worked within the Construction or Manufacturing industry
In return for your skills and experience my client is able to offer a salary up to £30,500 plus a quarterly bonus scheme, 25 days holiday and stakeholder pension plan.
About The Company:
Our client is a market leader in the provision of their products have an excellent reputation within the market place and have a Global presence.
KEYWORDS: CUSTOMER SERVICES MANAGER, TEAM LEADER, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR, CUSTOMER SERVICES, SALES, ORDER PROCESSING SALES, SERVICE, ADMIN, LEIGHTON BUZZARD, FIELD SALES, ORDER PROCESSING, SAP, MANUFACTURING, B2B
THIS IS A PERMANENT ROLE