Based in Leeds, Yorkshire this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Desktop Support Analyst who will be responsible for the day to day support of the desktop infrastructure providing excellent levels of IT support to both office and remote workers, offering the opportunity to travel to provide support where needed. The position is with a leading luxury and specialist travel company working within a friendly and supportive environment.
The company is a leader within the luxury and specialist travel sector owning a portfolio of over 50 independently operated brands many of which are household names. Their products cover a diverse range that includes luxury holidays, sailing, safaris, sports, adventure tours and expeditions.
- Take ownership of desktop support incidents and service requests to ensure that service level agreement targets are achieved and whenever possible exceeded.
- Travel will be required to support the regional remote/homeworker community in the North-West region.
- Investigation and resolution of all desktop incidents assigned to the desktop support team.
- Hardware and Operating System support for a range of Windows PC’s, Laptops, and Apple Macs.
- Support for a range of networked peripherals, including printers, scanners and audio-visual equipment.
- Fulfilment of equipment requests, to include moves, adds and changes.
- Create and maintain support documentation for the desktop support team.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in a Desk Side Support role.
- Minimum ITIL Foundation V3 qualification.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- An ability to work under pressure and take ownership for tasks and customer issues.
- Strong background in providing desktop support within a mixed hardware environment
- Experience with the build, configuration and troubleshooting of desktop hardware.
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows servers /infrastructures up to 2012.
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 & Office 365.
- PC and Apple Mac hardware and software support
- IP Telephony.
- Citrix & Remote Desktop Services.
- Clean driving licence
In reward for your skills and experience my client is able to offer a salary up to £32,000 plus a car allowance and a rewarding benefits package.