- Assist DevOps team in maintaining all companies environments
- Productivity environment, e.g. Slack and its integrations, Office 365, Webex, Google Apps, etc.
- Development environment, e.g. Bitbucket/Git, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, AWS, etc.
- Virtual Environments and deployment technology, e.g. Docker, Ansible, etc.
- Deployment environments, e.g. development, testing, User Acceptance Testing, training and Production, and all related software environments
- Testing and maintenance of
- Code coverage, code quality and code monitoring software
- Application monitoring
- Internal and client data replication / back-ups
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Enabling automated generation of QA-related documentation from the Atlassian Suite
- Participating in Online Security Assessment (with a 3rd party as necessary) and brainstorming mitigating actions
- Collaborating closely with the Lead Software Quality Engineer to ensure proper incorporation of automated testing and test reporting
- Collaborating closely with Development, QA and Operations teams to facilitate product and client project deployments
- Ensuring all-time availability of production environments, scheduling maintenance and migrations in coordination with the Services Team.
- Managing equipment and accounts for the employees, onboarding and termination
Experience with the following tools/environments is desired:
- DevOps: Jira/Confluence, Git, Ansible, Docker, AWS, Jenkins
- Operating System: Linux (Ubuntu/Debian), Mac OSX, Windows
- Database: PostgreSQL, Redis
- Languages: Bash, Python, SQL
- Frameworks (nice to have): Django, Django Rest Framework, AngularJS
- Good understanding of Agile workflows is essential
A Bachelor’s degree in IT, software engineering or equivalent experience is required.