A senior level opportunity has arisen within an award-winning global organisation leader in randomization and trial supply management (RTSM) for the global life sciences industry.
Our client is a global leader in RTSM/ IRT and supply forecasting optimization software for the life sciences industry. They have built a culture that embraces innovation and the spirit of experimentation in order to fully explore and harness the possibilities of their technology.
Identifies business opportunities by
• Generating new leads and prospects in assigned geographic market/area.
• Develop and implement sales strategy.
• Developing and managing new and existing client relationships.
• Prepare and make presentations & proposals, following up and closing deals.
• Developing and maintaining a sales pipeline to meet objectives.
• Updating and management of sales contact tracking system.
• Be involved in client contract negotiations.
• Maximise market penetration.
Maintains relationships with clients by
• Providing support, information, and guidance.
• Recommending new opportunities, profit and service improvements.
• Establishing and maintaining industry and client contacts for continuing good relations and business opportunity development
• Developing and maintaining client profiles including updating contacts management system
• Previous experience selling IRT/ RTSM, eClinical software or related solutions to the life science industry
• Contract negotiation experiences a must
• Must be proficient and effective in prospecting and cold-calling
• Must be able to create, grow, and maintain a large group of contacts in the Pharma space.
In addition to San Francisco, we welcome candidates in Southern California, Portland and Seattle.