Supporting the Digital Enablement Manager, the eCommerce Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day running of their travel website. You will have a proven track record in eCommerce and will be passionate about delivering a fantastic customer experience based on turning data into action. This is a great opportunity for someone to further their career and to gain exposure to a wide range of digital disciplines including analytics, user experience and conversion rate optimisation.
Key Areas of Responsibilities include:-
Working with the Digital Enablement Manager, Paid Media Specialist and SEO Specialist and marketing team to produce automated weekly reports to monitor the KPIs ensuring that a close eye is kept on return on investment of campaign performance. When necessary, dive into reports to gain insights from user behaviour. Understand the importance of and encourage the adoption of a data-driven culture within the business.
Merchandising & Day-to-day running of the site
Work with the marketing, commercial and product teams to ensure that the website reflects the commercial priorities of the business. Work with key stakeholders around the business and development agency to deliver incremental developments to the website. Assist the marketing team in producing layouts/pages in the CMS when necessary. Liaise with developers to prioritise workload to focus on commercial delivery and improving usability.
Conversion Rate Optimisation
Using both quantitative and qualitative data, continually look for opportunities to improve the website user experience to encourage conversion. Work with the Digital Enablement Manager to create A/B and multivariate tests to try out hypothesis to improve conversion.
Assist in delivering various other digital projects around the business from concept to delivery
Skills & Experience Required:
Must have a proven track record in the following: -
- Solid relevant experience gained working within an eCommerce team.
- Any experience gained within the travel sector would be highly beneficial but is not essential
- Demonstrable understanding of analytics packages and their usage, particularly in respect of: -
- Identifying opportunities to maximise return on investment
- Reviewing struggle points and suggesting improvements, based on data
- Monitoring ROI through different marketing channels (email, PPC etc.)
- Producing a picture using both qualitative and quantitative data
- Experience of Agile environments and sprint planning process, including the usage of packages such as JIRA.
- Be customer obsessed – my client prides itself in providing outstanding service, you should always be thinking of providing the best online experience.
- Have a good understanding of user-experience (UX) based design.
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS.
- Exposure to the Umbraco Content Management System of benefit.
- Would be beneficial to have a basic understanding of API messaging.
This is a permanent vacancy