Editorial Assistant required for busy Healthcare Communications agency in Buckinghamshire.
Due to continued growth this medical education and digital agency are looking to expand their team and are on the lookout for an editorial assistant with a passion for science to make an impact within the team from the out-set. This will suit a recent MSc Life Science Graduate or an establishededitorial assistant / junior editor looking for a new challenge.
The agency create compelling traditional and digital medical education programmes. They partner with market access, patient programme and public relations specialists and lead project management to ensure their clients get integrated communications that are ‘best in class’.
Your role will include
- Editing and proofing content of medical education materials, including but not limited to: slide decks, patient and HCP materials, digital media (websites, webinars), meeting materials (agendas, invitations, delegate booklets), advisory board reports and publications (supplements/reviews)
- Preparing medical education materials for Client compliance processes including: checking that materials are fully and accurately referenced (according to client SOPs), marking up reference materials, uploading content and references onto Zinc and managing comments within the Zinc approval process.
- Responsible for accurate and timely delivery of materials in accordance with agency, Client and industry standards.
- Science degree to MSc level (or equivalent)
- Clear understanding of the Zinc approval processes
- Clear understanding of the need to reference materials with primary supporting data and clinical studies
- Strong capability for editing and proofing medical education materials to ensure consistent format and language
- Understand the development process for medical education materials, including industry standards for working with external speakers/authors and internal review and approval processes (ABPI requirements including medical review, Zinc etc.)
Interested? Please get in touch for full job description and to hear more.
Key words:Editorial, editorial assistant, editor, junior editor, Buckinghamshire, MedComms, Medical communications, medical education, MedEd Agency ,Healthcare Communications, symposium, slide kits, KOL, PhD, Medical Information, Zinc, ABPI, Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Healthcare Marketing, Ethical Healthcare, MedComms Agency, MedComs Agency, BSc, MSc, MedEd writer, Med Ed writer, editorial, manuscripts, editor, publishing, publication plan.