Experienced part time Editorial Assistant with a back ground in life science required for busy and growing organization based in Guildford.
- Editorial Assistant
- Guildford, Surrey
- Salary: £ Competitive market rate
- Part Time, Permanent, 20 hours per week over five days, Monday to Friday
- To start: asap
My client is a fast-growing company, which works across Europe and the USA, to provide support to patients at the point of dispensing. They are market leaders in optimising patient health and compliance. They are passionate about helping patients understand their medicines better and thereby live healthier, longer lives. Working with over 80,000 pharmacies across Europe and the USA, they support millions of patients every year, via point-of-dispensing clinical messages.
Having recently won Pan-European contracts to provide point of dispensing messages to enrol patients to clinical trials my client are seeking an organised and motivated Editor Assistant, who will contribute to the delivery of these projects, support on-going projects and new projects going forward.
- Single point of contact for all client content;
- Assisting editors;
- Negotiating with translators;
- Generating momentum to get the messages through client's editorial process;
- Building relationships with, and managing, our Partners across all territories;
- Developing web site content alongside the IT Manager;
- Degree-educated in a science subject or languages;
- Ability to speak, and write, in other major European language;
- Medical communications agency experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
- Formidable English language skills including the ability to adapt editing style to different materials, target audiences and therapy areas;
- Adept at communicating clearly and working effectively, collaborating with colleagues;
- Experience of sub- editing and day-to-day involvement with detailed QC checks;
- Highly organized and methodical, with a keen eye for detail;
- Enthusiastic and committed to delivering quality and exceeding expectations;
- Versatile; able to deal with fast changing demands, and priorities, and able to apply skills across a range of therapy areas and materials;
- Shows initiative and is comfortable working independently;
- Robust familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
Editor, editorial assistant, publication, patients, compliance, adverance, pharmacy, pharmacist, global communications, communications, Medical Communications, Biotech, Biopharma, Pharmaceutical Organisation. Science, scientific, PhD, BSC, MSC
This is a permanent role