You will join an innovative company who hold collaboration and growth at the forefront of what they do. The facilities have continued to grow and expand, now housing state-of-the-art microbiology and cell-based labs with incredible tech, supporting discovery, development, and manufacturing.
As an employer, they recognize hard work and dedication. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package which includes bonuses, healthcare benefits and life insurance.
As a Environmental Health & Safety Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Engaging and empowering managers and employees to ensure a injury-free safety culture
- Leading risk assessments and audits
- Support accident/incident investigations
- Coordinate EHS promotional activities
- Support & lead in EHS programmes
Full details of this position will be provided on application.
Qualifications & Experience Required
The successful candidate will have 3-5 years in pharmaceutical or medical devices, or 5+ years’ experience in other manufacturing environments.
- Strong environmental background
- Implementation and management of IS0 14001 & 45001
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Degree in environmental health and safety OR science/engineering with a diploma qualification in environmental health and safety
- Experience working in Operational Excellence frameworks, qualifications desired.