Alex Dobson is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that is ideal for an established Pharmaceutical Sales professional who is looking to join a small, young, ambitious company. They are looking for someone who has around three to five years’ experience within the Pharmaceutical industry and driving sales within the industry.
A young, ambitious, SME pharmaceutical service company based in West London (good public transport links). As an organisation they focus on providing patients with untreated medical needs who have tried all the available treatment options. They offer EAP options that can help life-threatening illnesses, allowing them to look at new treatment options. In addition to this they offer a programme which gives access to unlicensed or unavailable medicines to patients around the world.
For this Expanded Access Business Development Manager vacancy you will need to have a proven track record in sales and Business Development within the pharmaceutical industry. You will need to have experience in Expanded Access Programmes and/ or Clinical Trials. Previous expertise in selling EAP amenities to pharma and biotech companies is highly desirable but not essential.
The key focus to this position is that you will be the primary point of contact for driving BD efforts and will be required to work with senior management to develop forthcoming EAP capabilities in line with the company’s growth strategy.
- Drive EAP Business Development and Sales
- Lead generation and follow-up
- Proposal & Bid submission
- Customer meetings
- Conference selection, attendance, and participation
- Provide relevant input into marketing and other business-related collateral
- Build strong relationships with sponsors / customers
- Achieve agreed individual Sales Targets and KPIs
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous customer facing experience in the pharmaceutical sector (required)
- Experience working with EAPs/Clinical Trials (strongly preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong commercial and customer focus
- Experience working to deadlines, prioritizing workloads, and dealing with urgent requests
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective problem-solving approach
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to travel
- Business Development: 3 years
This is a permanent position