This is a unique opportunity for an experienced project manager/account manager with a passion for publications to join a global agency that offer high-quality medical writing and editing services to multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinical research organizations, and researchers worldwide. They work with over 25 pharmaceutical clients located in the UK, US, EU, and APAC and require a highly experienced candidate to join their team of world-class medical writers and work in a dynamic, fast-paced global role as a Global Publications Associate. They are looking for someone with expertise in the therapeutic areas of oncology and cardiology.
- Client liaison, key communicator.
- Ability to develop and execute key publication tactics according to publications strategy and timelines.
- lead publication development, ensure alignment to publication strategy.
- Work directly with Global Publications Leader and closely with Medical Director and Medical Writers when required necessary
- Demonstrates strong communication and project management skills, including budget and supervising DataVision records management,
- Travel may be necessary to client site in Cambridge and London office.
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- Advanced life science or medical degree (PhD, PharmD, or MD)
- Demonstrated ability to work across therapeutic areas
- Superior knowledge/expertise of good publication practice and the principles and practices of medical communications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of journal, publications practices, multiple therapy areas and relevant professional bodies.
- Thorough understanding of DataVision.
- Dynamic personality
London, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, homeworking, remote, senior medical writer, principal medical writer, client services, account manager, project manager, programme managers, science, scientific, healthcare, health, phd, medical communications, publications, publication planning, strategy, Datavision, cardiology, oncology, homeworking, publishing, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, life science, medical education.