This is a newly created role which will create, implement, and manage the site training program. It is critical that the GMP Training Manager is to engage with stakeholders to set-up and oversee the programmes.
What will the ideal GMP Training Manager look like?
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience in a GMP environment
- Passion, drive & energy!
- Experience delivering training within Quality and Production
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Train-the-Trainer qualifications desirable
- Creation, maintenance and design of training curriculum plans for site
- Leading site training forum to maintain standards and drive continuous improvement
- Ensure trainer competency and proficiency
- Take ownership of training systems, performing self-inspections and processing GEMBAs
- Work with quality leadership team and stakeholders to ensure compliance/mandatory training is delivered in line with best practice
- Oversee site induction programmes and ensure technical training for new starters is carried out within the onboarding timeline
- Co-ordinate and conduct practical technical training sessions and assessments
- Continuous evaluation of ongoing programmes
- Generate training metrics for Quality Council
This role is hybrid, with 3 days on site in West Sussex and 2 days working from home. Salary and benefits information provided on application.