You will manage Health Economics & Market Access projects and help develop the company’s position as a thought leader in the cell and gene therapy field.
- Undertaking reviews of relevant clinical and health-economic evidence, clinical guidelines, and Health Technology Assessments (HTAs)
- Conducting cost-utility and budget impact analyses
- Leading on the methodological approach for the analysis, including Identifying relevant secondary sources of information
- Identifying relevant candidates and developing discussion materials for primary research
- Developing reports in Word and PowerPoint, including methodology, findings, conclusions, and recommendations on topics related to optimization of pricing, reimbursement and market access for novel cell and gene therapies
- Identifying sector-specific challenges that need to be addressed and strategies to enable a sustainable environment for growth of the industry
- Supporting reimbursement and market access-related initiatives in the UK such as the implementation of outcomes-based reimbursement
- Actively contributing to: Publication of peer-reviewed articles relevant to cell and gene therapy reimbursement
- Presentations at conferences/seminars, etc.
- Communication of the HE&MA frameworks used to deliver projects, to ensure the business development team have the evidence (case studies) to drive sales
- Participating in business development activities, e.g., meetings and discussions with potential partners to drive sales of HE&MA projects
You will need to have a BSc in a Life Sciences subject (ideally Biomedical Sciences or other).
- At least 2 years’ experience in a commercial environment or consultancy or academic environment in healthcare technology evaluation and in reviewing clinical and health economics related evidence and building health economic models for cost – utility and budget impact analyses
- Experience in delivering pricing, reimbursement and market access analyses for the pharmaceutical industry would be desirable
- Understanding market access pathways in the EU and US is desirable
- You would need to have strong analytical skills and the ability to build cost effective models from scratch and not a lot of data available so need to be autonomous and able to make own assumptions on your findings.
- You need to have good communication skills as you will be dealing with internal and external stakeholders, and you will have the opportunity to present to them as well
- You need to have experience in using Excel for data and confident in