The company is contantly growing and acquiring new business, although fast-growing each individual company they acquire has it's own culture and family run feel.
The High Throughput Screening Platform Manager will be responsible for leading an essential part of the business, managing and executing high throughput screening with respect to their clients screening project in terms of scientific specs.
Further responsbilities will include;
- Leading a team of research scientists, and research assisstants, being accountable for its contributions
- Lead assay development, optimisation and validation activities
- Setting up and maintaining the automated (robotic) screening and lab facilities
- Client liaison
On offer for the High Throughput Screening Platform Manager is a competitive salary + bonus. As well as the chance to work for a continuous growing company that will nurther your goals both personally and within your career.
Experience required to be the successful candidate:
- MSc or PhD in molecular biology, chemical biology or related discipline
- In depth knowledge of screening relevant software packages
- 2-3 years in management position, and managerial responsibilities