Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with business teams and technology vendors.
- Conduct business process analysis and system design.
- Conduct requirements gathering.
- Document user stories
- Facilitate configuration of systems.
- Defect Management – Capturing, reporting, tracking, triage, progressing and arrange retesting.
- Coordinate and manage validation and user acceptance processes.
- Plan, prepare document and execute testing.
- Provide user training and system support.
Key Skills & Experience
- You will have several years of experience delivering Business Analysis within laboratory informatics projects.
- You will be comfortable leading detailed technical conversations with both scientists and lab informatics software specialists.
- Ideally, you will have laboratory experience to support the understanding and complexity of science workflows in scope.
- You will have in-depth experience with ELNs (Electronic Laboratory Notebooks)
The client has deemed these roles outside of IR35.