Working predominantly with clients in France, this role will involve managing strategic projects for the research and development divisions of scientific companies (pharma, biotech, crop science, chemicals etc). You will be their main point of contact to help them to develop their technical requirements and formulate the best Laboratory Informatics solutions in collaboration with the local and global company teams.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent in a scientific or health care field
- Strong experience in R&D or Lab Informatics systems such as LIMS, ELN, or SDMS
- Experience with working in implementation projects
- Experience of business analysis – requirements gathering, vendor/ technology evaluation, use case creation, etc
- A good understanding of R&D workflows.
- Experience in integration of instruments and system interfaces
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulation (GxP, GAMP5, 21CFR Part11)