Our client is an exciting growth Software Solutions Provider working at the cutting edge of clinical trials technology. This newly created permanent role will be a fantastic opportunity to become part of a company with an aspirational culture, a defined career path and a leadership team who are open to new ideas and like to say yes! We are looking for a competent individual with excellent RTSM/ IRT experience gained in a clinical operations, service delivery or implementation environment.
You will be part of a growing team of individuals who support client implementation of RTSM software from setup through to closeout of the client study. This will see you involved in client meetings and IRT design sessions, supporting integration activities, resolving function and technical issues discovered during implementation and prior to go-live, validation activities such as study testing and study set up, as well as driving projects to ensure adherence to milestones and deliverables and participating in client audits.
- Degree in Life Sciences, Supply Chain Management or IT field or equivalent knowledge
- Several years’ experience in the clinical research field, particularly clinical supplies operations, RTSM/IRT services delivery and eClinical systems implementation.
Other Skills / Requirements:
- Clinical supplies forecasting and management experience is highly desired.
- Supply chain certification or experience is a plus.
- Experience with IRT/RTSM and clinical supplies forecasting/simulation tools is a plus.
- Experience working with agile development methodology is a plus.
- Up to 25% business travel, namely for on-site client visits in support of client specification development and client User Acceptance Testing.
Positions can be remotely based with visits to the offices as required for meetings.