You will support the Chief Strategy and Impact Officer developing the company’s approach to Impact and identifying, tracking, and reporting of KPIs and metrics for the company.
- Preparation of KPIs and metrics for the impact – related reports, such as monthly claim report, company’s board papers, quarterly reports, and annual delivery plan
- Collate, interpret, and analyse data relating to KPI and milestones performance
- Research companies and their products and people in the cell and gene therapy sector to support evidence of Impact for the ATMP market
- Attend meetings with external collaborators and stakeholders that relate to Impact
- Work with the Marketing and Communications team to translate Impact KPIs, milestones and metrics into PR opportunities for the company
- Engage internally with the company’s specialised and experienced business development, finance, project /programme management and IT teams, as well as our technical teams to identify, record and report KPIs
- Ensure the company’s systems support the measurement and tracking of agreed Impact metrics
- Represent the company and participation in external meetings, events and forums that relate to Impact
You will need to have a minimum 2:1 degree in either an analytical subject or ideally scientific degree (biochemistry, biomedical, biological sciences or other life science degree) or a subject that requires strong writing skills.
- At least 1 years’ experience within a fast – moving business environment or professional services environment (Strong desirable would be from biotech or pharmaceutical company).
- Work experience in an analytical or research role would be desirable
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication skills and the ability to explain complicated information to non – business related colleagues.
- You are someone who has a methodical and organised approach, including strong time – management skills and able to priorities and changing priorities.
- You will need to be able to evaluate complex situations and find solutions for them in a professional manner.