- Junior Supply Chain & Customer Collaboration Advisor.
- Location: Bradford.
- Ideal for someone looking to advance their career within Supply Chain.
Alex Dobson is recruiting for an exciting opportunity as a Junior Supply Chain & Customer Collaboration Advisor for a leading Food and Dairy Manufacturing company. This role is suited to someone who already has a few years Supply Chain experience and is looking for that next career step to progress their career to the next level.
The company are a family run and owned entrepreneurial food and dairy company. As a leading FMCG company they have marketing leading brands stocked within major retailers around the globe. They have bases around the UK and globally & push people to travel around to different cities in order to soak up their brand around the world. As an organization they have sustained flat year on year growth and this has enabled them to be innovative with the growth that is currently being undertaken.
- Manage the Supply Chain relationship with Customers, day to day operations, promotion management, performance animation, be a prominent figure in broader projects & instigating new initiatives.
- Help with order replenishment on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Communicate progress to managers and key stakeholders.
- Build and manage strong customer collaboration across a wide range of areas and work closely with customer Supply Chain & sales to develop strong knowledge and relationship.
- Be a key Supply Chain contact for the retailer on all subjects pertaining to service package.
- Have experience in Customer Systems to be proficient in order to perform analytical duties.
- Ensure daily operational work is 100% executed in the retailer head office & communication is flowing between the company & retailer
- Align promotional forecasts in the 12 week horizon with the retailer & monitor sales performance during promotions.
- Help with Event management which includes new products listings and delists.
- Plan and chair monthly customer meetings.
- Align with sales & customers the supply strategy for the account.
- Be the key partner of the National Account Manager in respective sales team
- To prepare invoices using the in-house system.
- To provide an excellent level of service to all internal and external customers.
- Resilient and able to turn situation from a positive into a negative.
- Takes the initiative, whilst being able to follow best practice on a continuous basis.
- Have a passion for Supply Chain, Logistics and Customer Care.
- Have an analytical way of thinking and being able to problem solve on the spot.
- Preferably 2 years supply chain experience.
- Analytical based degree and background.
Supply Chain, Logistics, Customer Collaboration, Dairy, Food, Order, Replenishment, Forecasting, Analytical, Bradford, Graduate, University, Entry Level.
This is a permanent position.