If you answered yes, then I might have a great opportunity for you!
I am currently working with a growing Cell Therapy CDMO who is managing the development of a state-of-the-art facility for multiproduct GMP production. This client works with a number of clients to provide manufacturing services to ensure the growing demand for Cell Therapy GMP services in the UK.
This client is currently looking for a LabWare Consultant who would be in charge if implementation, maintenance and user training on LabWare LIMS.
This role would be a 12 months fixed contract with a strong possibility of extension and the role would be based in Cambridge (There could be possibility for this to be on a hybrid basis).
- Perform routine system administration tasks including user management and maintenance of static data including but not limited to product specifications.
- Develop code in LIMS Basic/SQL/Crystal Reports
- Document end user procedures
- Provide advice on system enhancements of LabWare LIMS 7 to simplify/streamline system maintenance through to system retirement.
- Support the development of an updated maintenance and support model for LabWare LIMS
If this sounds like something that could be a good fit then please apply today to find out more!