We have 4 brand-new vacancies for experienced Project Coordinators would relish the opportunity to develop their career within the fast-paced, rewarding, and technical Pharmaceutical sector. Based on the outskirts of Horsham, West Sussex, you will join an industry-leading organisation which offers fantastic opportunities for client-facing individuals.
Previous experience in Pharmaceuticals / Clinical Trials is not essential (though it would be helpful). You may well have experience working in logistics, supply chain in another industry such as aerospace or in a retail environment in a customer focused role in a fast – paced environment.
You will oversee projects relating to the technical and service aspects of a Clinical Trial in a very fast paced, dynamic environment so experience of working with distribution, logistics, supply chain would be an advantage.
These are permanent positions, predominantly based from home with occasional visit to site in Horsham for training and other purposes offering an excellent salary and benefits package which will be discussed on application.
Acting as the client’s point of contact and project owner, this role entails the management and coordination across all distribution which will range from initial discussion with clients, development of the Clinical Trial distribution requirements, documentation aspects of setting up the Clinical Trial and management of all distribution and supply related activities through to study completion.
You will manage and maintain strong customer relationships across multiple client accounts, have one on one contact with them to exceed clients’ expectations in delivering projects. You will need to understand regulatory requirements of clinical trials and advise clients on these aspects. You will manage multiple internal departments, so this role involves substantial communication and coordination between the client, operational departments and third – party service providers, with you at the center.
This is a fast-paced environment that requires excellent client-focused communication skills coupled with the ability to act on initiative and prioritize. Full training will be provided in the company’s services and the pharmaceutical industry sector, following an assessment of your specific training needs.
In addition to a competitive salary the benefits package includes a contributory pension scheme, annual bonus scheme, private health cover, life assurance, on-site secure parking and most importantly full training based on experience and needs.
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the largest, most successful and secure industry sectors in the world where skills are highly in demand.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree education, preferably in a health or supply chain related field (or if not then in business or similar)
- Strong background in project coordination or customer management within a fast-paced, professional environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external partners
- Great organisation skills, backed with proficiency in the use of different software packages (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and Powerpoint)
- Proven experience with customers in a fast – paced, dynamic environment. This role will be ideal for someone who doesn’t enjoy working in a routine role and thrives in a fast – paced environment. There’s no day the same in distribution.
- You must have your own transport
Full details will be provided on application.