Medical Writer, Senior Medical Writer & Principal Medical Writer
|Job Title:||Medical Writer, Senior Medical Writer & Principal Medical Writer|
|Salary:||Up to £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Memery|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2018 12:49|
• Independent award winning agency
• Buckinghamshire, London, Macclesfield, New York
• Salary between £40,000 - £55,000, depending on experience
Exceptional and outgoing and accomplished medical writers required to join the busy team at this award winning agency. Must be commercially aware and enjoy liaising with clients to plan and produce quality meetings materials and programmes.
This reputable and busy agency are committed to delivering excellent medical education that changes clinical practice. Their confidence in understanding therapy areas, together with the approach of working closely with experts ensures they develop the most attractive content, adding genuine clinical value.
You could be joining a team with a range of experience in a large number of therapy areas: Oncology, Diabetes, Dermatology, HIV, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Neurology, Virology, Respiratory, Nutrition, Nephrology, Immunology, Ophthalmology, Rheumatology, Microbiology, Osteology, Hypertension , Pain management, Pathology, CNS, Critical Care, Infectious Diseases e.g. Hepatitis, Herpes Virus and are always willing to learn about new therapy areas!
• Science degree
• At least 2 years’ medical writing experience within medical communications or a relevant field
• Senior-level writing, presentation and strategic/creative skills
• Industry knowledge and familiarity with industry issues, as appropriate
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
This is a permanent role
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's