Medical Writer wanted – Highly Competitive Above Average Salary and Flexible/Remote working.
Established global agency are opening a new UK office in central London and are on the look-out for talented medical writers to complement the growing team. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced medical writer with a passion for publications to join a global agency that offer high-quality medical writing and editing services to multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinical research organisations, and researchers worldwide.
They work with over 25 pharmaceutical clients located in the UK, US, EU, and APAC and require a highly experienced candidate to join their team of world-class medical writers and work in a dynamic, fast-paced global role as a Global Publications Associate. They are looking for someone with expertise in the therapeutic areas of oncology and cardiology.
- Ensure timely production of high-quality documents (manuscripts, abstracts, short communications, and review articles) for publication in journals or presentation in meetings and of other written communication material supporting pharmaceutical brands, research activities, and business needs
- Prepare documents that are publication ready
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including authors & KOLs
- Act as document specialist and provide intellectual input across document types
- Develop, maintain, and use necessary templates, formats, and styles to ensure that documents generated meet industry, internal, and client requirements
- Higher degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacology, (PhD, MSc)
- At least 2 years of experience of writing publications in a medical communications agency or in a scientific writing team in a pharmaceutical company.
- Proven skills in writing and editing documents for publications, including interpretation and summarization of complex clinical data across multiple studies and phases
- Knowledge of methods and techniques for analysis and presentation of statistical results
- Excellent literature reviewing capabilities
- Excellent data interpretation and presentation skills
- Clear, concise scientific style of writing with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight timelines
London, homeworking, remote, medical writer, science, scientific, healthcare, health, phd, medical communications, publications, publication planning, strategy, Datavision, cardiology, oncology, , publishing, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, life science, medical education.