- Medicines Buyer
- Exciting, growing Pharmaceutical company
- West London based
- £30,000 plus a competitive bonus, pension and healthcare structure in place
Alex Dobson is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that is ideal someone who has 1 or more years experience working with a leading Expanded Access and Name Patient Programmes. For this opportunity you will be at the forefront of buying medicines and making sure the correct products are ordered in line with the customers requirements.
The company are a young, ambitious, small to medium sized pharmaceutical company based in West London. As an organization they focus on providing patients with untreated medical needs who have tried all the available treatment options. They offer EAP options that can help life-threatening illnesses that can allow them to go into new treatment options. In addition to this they offer the NPP programme which give access to unlicensed or unavailable medicines to patients around the world. They are looking to expand their middles management team and have a role for an exceptional candidate with a background in medicines procurement (e.g procurement professionals, pharmacists or pharmacy technicians/dispensers etc.)
The individual will be responsible for making sure that the correct products are ordered in line with customer needs and requirements.
The successful candidate will require a good deal of common sense, be methodical and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Previous hospital or community pharmacy buying experience highly desirable.
- Pharmaceutical product knowledge essential (Brands, Active's Ingredients, Form's etc.).
- Experience in dealing with pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesalers and suppliers.
- Proactive can-do attitude.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Good communication skills essential.
- A sensible approach to procurement.
- Medicines Buying: 1 year
You will need to be an ambitious and driven individual who is prepared to make this position your own. Ideally this role is suited to someone who has a graduated a few years ago and looking to push their career forward within the pharmaceutical industry. A background in Procurement, Purchasing or Buying would be ideal.
Pharmacy, pharmacy technician, specials, NPP, EAP, Clinical Trial Sourcing, Buyer, Medicines, Procurement, Purchasing, Product, Pharma, Acquiring Goods, West London, Chiswick, Brentford, Acton, Middlesex.
This is a permanent position.