- Pharmaceutical Customer Sales Support vacancy
- Ideal for an Order Management Specialist who is used to managing a portfolio of UK and Internationally based Customers
- Location: Hayes
Alex Dobson is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that is ideal for a Customer Sales Support professional who is looking to grow their career within the pharmaceutical logistics sector or someone looking to step into this industry. You will oversee the regular orders from quotation through to delivery, this includes the sourcing from Suppliers and Licensed Manufacturers.
The company are a dedicated medical supply company that source and distribute pharmaceutical, consumable supplies and medical equipment to healthcare professionals around the world. They have become leading players within this sector and are able to tender to each client’s supply needs whether that is a local project, right up to national scale tenders. The company’s main divisions incorporate International Sales, Clinical Trials Supplies, Unlicensed Medicines, Managed Access Programmes and the distribution of medical products. They have recently moved into a new warehouse space which is over 30,000 sq foot and situated very close to Heathrow Airport. This allows them to store goods in ‘Warm Rooms’, ‘Ambient Rooms’ and ‘Cold Chain Rooms’.
- Day to day responsibility with the in-house Order Management System.
- Deal with all sales enquiries.
- Source Products from the UK and abroad, negotiate if required with suppliers.
- Issue Price Quotations in line with company policy, and within agreed margin limits.
- Negotiate terms with customer.
- Acknowledge/confirm customer order.
- Liaise with logistics department to arrange appropriate transportation and maintain customer profiles.
- Confirm with Responsible Person legal status of customers to receive pharmaceuticals and Controlled Drugs.
- Key Account Management
- To manage customer accounts and to increase sales by maintaining and developing customers.
- To actively develop sales from new customers and lapsed customers.
- To achieve individual sales targets and manage each of your customer accounts to the agreed minimum profit level.
This is a permanent position.